• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League V

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Superb, but truly zany match. Just check out the final over of the World XI innings, bowled by big Kev:

Bruce Reid of all people clobbered him for a first ball six.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 10

Sanzacs v Zimbabwe - Manuka Oval, Canberra

Sanzacs

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe won by 8 wickets.

Man of the match: Andrew Flower

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 10

Australia v West Indies - Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney

Australia

West Indies

Australia won by 32 runs.

Man of the match: Stuart Law

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 10

Asia v South Africa - Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

South Africa

Asia

South Africa won by 36 runs.

Man of the match: Neil McKenzie

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 10

Bangladesh v Pakistan - Sher-e-Bangla Stadium, Mirpur

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Pakistan won by 23 runs.

Man of the match: Asif Mujtaba

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought for a second there that SillyCow might have fixed this match, but then I saw Ashraful performed ok. The match referee has given this result the all clear.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Has Muralitharan been ******? Bring in Munaf Patel in his pace for the next game. No other changes. :(
Pretty bad luck that Murali has had a poor run. If you like, you, or anyone else for that matter, can become caretaker coach of India if you want to take on a secondary team.

Just let me know!

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pretty bad luck that Murali has had a poor run. If you like, you, or anyone else for that matter, can become caretaker coach of India if you want to take on a secondary team.

Just let me know!
Nope, I am not dipping my bread in any other sauce. Asia all the way to wooden spoony hell.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 10

England v Sri Lanka - Headingley, Leeds

Sri Lanka

England

Sri Lanka won by 55 runs.

Man of the match: Nuwan Zoysa