• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League IX

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
The first round of drafting will be open in just under 12 hours. Just a reminder that eligible players must have played either some form of international cricket (Test or ODI), or have been a part of World Series Cricket, between 1977 - 1979. I've also made a couple of changes to the list from the OP, removed Stephenson, as he didn't actually make his FC debut until 1981, and added Barry Richards & Hylton Ackerman, who I somehow forgot to include initially. A fair chunk of these guys actually played WSC cricket, but figured I'd just include them here as well.

Barry Richards, Jimmy Cook, Kepler Wessels, Eddie Barlow, Hylton Ackerman, Peter Kirsten, Graeme Pollock, Lee Irvine, Clive Rice, Ray Jennings, Mike Procter, Alan Kourie, Garth Le Roux, Vince van der Bijl, Denys Hobson, Rupert Hanley, John Traicos
Happy drafting y'all.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Honest Hunks: Richard Hadlee
'79 Supersonics: Kapil Dev
SCC's Cut and Load: Desmond Haynes
Charter 77: Vivian Richards
The Queen's Moustaches: Ian Botham
CrickDealers: Dennis Lillee
MCB Golden Boys: Greg Chappell
Mullets of Modernity: Imran Khan
AndrewB (name required): Mike Procter
Milenko47 (name required): TBA

R2 will open in just over 30 minutes time.