• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC president Mustafa Kamal quits

G.I.Joe

International Coach
What does it say about him that the only thing that compels him to reveal the shady goings on at the ICC is a personal snub?

waaaaaaaahhh? said:
He, however, told ESPNcricinfo that he would not connect Sunday's rebuff with his controversial comments on umpiring of the Bangladesh-India quarter-final held on March 19.
Error 404: Common sense not found.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Kamal usually speaks things by his own perception. The guy is very straight forward but does not necessarily mean he's right all the time. His political career flourished since 6 years or so. He became minister, bcb president and icc president. Not the type of guy who can be used as a doll.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
what goes around comes around

he made a false promise to pcb chief at the time for a full tour of Pakistan and in turn pcb agreed to nominate him

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Kamal usually speaks things by his own perception. The guy is very straight forward but does not necessarily mean he's right all the time. His political career flourished since 6 years or so. He became minister, bcb president and icc president. Not the type of guy who can be used as a doll.
I think he's very shrewd. The ICC Presidency is peanuts. This grand show he's put up might reap him dividends in Bangladesh. He's already a minister in the government, I understand.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
yes now the pm backing him for his decision and the general public opinion is that he made a bold move

he's a hawk, a chartered accountant turned multi million businessman turned minister

Shri

Mr. Glass
I think he's very shrewd. The ICC Presidency is peanuts. This grand show he's put up might reap him dividends in Bangladesh. He's already a minister in the government, I understand.
If people care about cricket that much in East Pakistan, they might become annoying opponents in a few years. *shudders*

Xuhaib

International Coach
If people care about cricket that much in East Pakistan, they might become annoying opponents in a few years. *shudders*
that might be offensive to BD CW members so edit your post.

On the topic, for his personal gains this Kamal guy might end up isolating BD cricket at a time when they are showing the most amount of promise in their 15 year history. Its important at such a critical juncture of their cricker BD should remain on the good side of BCCI rather then act like an annoying pest all for the ego of one guy .