• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2008 Succession Game

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm fairly sure its been done before so I'm wondering if theres enough interest for a "succession game" with a county side on ICC 2008. One member plays say two weeks of the season before attaching the save file for someone else to download and play another two weeks worth and so on. The story therefore isn't written by just one person which makes it interesting. Just seeing if theres enough interest (only need a few people really) and if so, what team we should select.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wouldn't really be up for actually playing, saving and uploading etc but would be interested if there was a board of selectors type of thing happening.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Interest is not quite what I was hoping for, I'll just bump this up and hopefully another member or two will be keen to have a go.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah ok, well perhaps if we start this more people will become interested as we go. Any thoughts as to what team we should select?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
im up for lancs...

how many matches per round ?
At a quick count theres at least 42 games in a season but could be as high as 48 or 49, so perhaps four or five games each turn? I'm not sure if that sounds like too few or too many?

cpr

International Coach
I'll have a play somewhere down the line, let 1 or 2 others who volunteered first in before us.