• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 patch released

Graham

3rd Umpire
I installed the update just fine on my main computer, but when I tried to install the update on my second computer, it wouldn't allow me to re-use my licence code. :-O

kof98

U19 12th Man
I'm playing my first online game. So I have a few questions:

what happens if someone disconnects during a game, does this end the game?

at the moment I'm playing against Sussex 2nds but I don't know what he is doing :dry: .

PS: opponent is back now but im still wondering what would happen if someone did disconnect or just let his time run out.

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
kof98 said:
I'm playing my first online game. So I have a few questions:

what happens if someone disconnects during a game, does this end the game?

at the moment I'm playing against Sussex 2nds but I don't know what he is doing :dry: .

PS: opponent is back now but im still wondering what would happen if someone did disconnect or just let his time run out.
The person who disconnects loses points(more points than a what a loss would lose). The trouble is sometimes it jams and the first person to disconnect will often get the disc.

kof98

U19 12th Man
1. Is it possible to observe the games being played?
2. Does offline play affect online teams?

e.g. if I select my team for online play, then I play a few season offline will my online team still be the same or will it change.

bryce

International Regular
kof98 said:
1. Is it possible to observe the games being played?
2. Does offline play affect online teams?

e.g. if I select my team for online play, then I play a few season offline will my online team still be the same or will it change.
If you mean watching the highlights before the match both players agree on what sort of highlights they want, more often that people opt for no highlights at all.
The online team will change as your offline team does, so whatever your current offline team is will be the same as the online team.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I downloaded the patch and when it installed it failed - and now the update button has been replaced by "Internet Game" and nothing happens when i click it :(

Stiffi

Cricket Spectator
We use to have a proxy bypass where we could download stuff (hence how I got ICC 2005 in the first place), but now that has been blocked. Is there any other way to get a hold of the Update??

Cheers,

darko21

U19 Debutant
Just something I have noticed in play. The patch does affect saved games. The ODI games count to OD stats, but only after the installation fo the patch. Therefore, if, as in my case, there is one of your players with 150 ODIs to their name, only the matches after that count towards OD stats. Therefore, the OD stats become confusing for those who keep records (eg. myself).
Also, when a player is injured, the partnership page now acknowledges it. See below.

Attachments

hussainmurtazag

Cricket Spectator
anyone can help mine update end up at 54.4% i do it 4 times again and again but still can't go through and when i try to update i says at a point " Checksum (1) Failed " then close the patch my update is now also changed to internet play but my version is still the same plz help me i wanna update my game :(

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
i also need help updating mine as it keeps stoping at random times and wont finish updating

hussainmurtazag

Cricket Spectator
someone post the updated EM104-114.cpf file then this prblm can be solved note this file be up to date till 100% then will work fine OK :happy: