• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2001 Cricketweb Tournament

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yeah, probably a good thing to do. :)

Contact me about it Michael and we'll do something on Cricket Web.

Michael

Cricket Spectator
OK 1 more team then it will begin, in the first round two teams will recieve byes, the byes will be given in a random draw.

Michael

Cricket Spectator
You should all recieve an email tomorrow telling you everything you need to know. The tournament will be declared open tomorrow.

Eclipse

International Debutant
well i still have not got an E-mail and i dont know whats going on when am i supost to be online??

bryce

International Regular
yeah even tho ive played and won my game what is the deadline if ppl dont reply to games cause ive heard this a few times

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Same with my opponent Dinosawan.

Im extremely p*ssed off cos i cant play offline till this joker responds to my emails! I already made the mistake of going through a season and had Butcher, my best opener, retire! :(!