• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"I wanted to get at Victor Trumper": An interview with Wilfred Rhodes

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
It’s interesting that Wilfred opened the bowling during that 1899 Test by bowling over the wicket “seamers” to Joe Darling.

Versatile lot those Golden Age bowlers.

neville cardus

International Debutant
I should say that I'm also looking to adapt some transcripts from the pre-audio era. Anyone fancy himself a voice actor?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only with Patrick Ferriday's permission. He paid a good chunk of money for the copyright. But I have a few other little-known interviews with Golden-Age greats I'll be releasing in the coming months.
Yes post em! This is amazing history