• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I just found out....

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
...that my English teacher is the grandson of a famous Australian cricketer.

Guess who.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wait a minute, it's November and the year is almost over, I presume your teacher's last name is Bradman and you, a Cricket fan only just figured this out?

Howsie

International Captain
Wait a minute, it's November and the year is almost over, I presume your teacher's last name is Bradman and you, a Cricket fan only just figured this out?
Didn't Bradmans kids change their last name?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's pretty awesome. Have a mate whose grandfather was one of the Invincibles, was shocked when I found out. Especially considering he's rubbish and doesn't really like it that much.