• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How will Somerset do?

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Here's where you all get to predict our great Somerset's season with the help of the preview I did on 2003 on the left.

I really think we should be challenging Yorkshire for the Div 2 titel come August 2003.

Any thoughts?? A possible player to watch in Div 2 and a county who might surprise everyone?

dogbear

Cricket Spectator
somerset should definitely be looking at promotion in the county game and one dayers.

a pretty promising bowling lineup, and perhaps Cox can get a few runs this season.......

as for other counties, i think lancashire look pretty good

Langeveldt

Soutie
Im sure somerset will settle only for promotion..Im not sure this will happen though, especially in both competitions.

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bulbeck

With McLean, Johnson leading the attack, Bulbeck will have to fight Jonesy, Laraman and Francis for those other seamer spots. Might not get a game all the time.

Interesting that we have the biggest squad in county cricket with 28. Finances can't be that bad then :)