• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do we fix England

21root

Cricket Spectator
New to the forum and a simple question. How do we fix this English side?

I know what I think interested to see if people agree.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would start with enforcing daily hygeine practices, maybe subsidise dental care where practical, offer incentives for talented chefs to immigrate to fix the food and enforce maritime blockades to prevent their habit of colonising peaceful societies, then move on to-

Oh you mean the cricket team

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Every time England lose a series there's talk of fixing things.

is the OP Andrew Strauss?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Foakes trending on Twitter and I look it up - suggesting he might get rissoled for the start of the home summer. Ridiculous if so. One of the few test standard players they have.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Foakes trending on Twitter and I look it up - suggesting he might get rissoled for the start of the home summer. Ridiculous if so. One of the few test standard players they have.
He’s a cracking keeper. He’s not remotely good enough to bat 7

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bairstow's batting isn't sufficiently better than Foakes' to make up for the difference in keeping though. I mean, your bowlers don't create that many chances, you want to make sure they get taken.
Absolute drivel this I’m afraid