• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Comes...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Youll have to wait till someone more in the know replies, but AFAIK the "Somerset Chat" section is actually seperate from cricketweb and it is part of another site that cricketweb happens to host.... So its not actually cricketwebs doing...

I guess there is quite a big Somerset fanbase on cricketweb too :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Langeveldt said:
Youll have to wait till someone more in the know replies, but AFAIK the "Somerset Chat" section is actually seperate from cricketweb and it is part of another site that cricketweb happens to host.... So its not actually cricketwebs doing...
Correct.

The giveaway is that it's under "Hosted Sites"...

Rich2001

International Captain
gibbsnsmith said:
There is somerset Chat but not a Kent one :borg:
What the above have said is true... However mate being a Kent fan myself and at the time alone in this vast world of Cricket Web, I tried to do something about it and contacted Kent CCC about offering a free part of the forum etc however although they were very keen and we spoke for about 3 weeks about everything they decided to try and run their own, however if the situation changed they would come back and talk again. Us Kent fans could have ruled the world (well ok Cricket Web anyway ;) )

So close but so far, well at least I have you now :D

Anyway back Somerset :)