• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How come Hingston/Saffies in general don't like Kevin Pietersen ?

Madame*Cricket

Cricket Spectator
Langeveldt said:
Word, I mean where else in the world can you go to Toby Joe's? PE doesn't need a fancy mountain either...
Awesome afterparty last Wednesday...saw Andre Nel on the dancefloor:laugh: He's not that bad...I was pleasantly surprised

Langeveldt

Soutie
Madame*Cricket said:
Awesome afterparty last Wednesday...saw Andre Nel on the dancefloor:laugh: He's not that bad...I was pleasantly surprised
SO irate at that.. I remember going to the NZ game last year, and going home.. Didn't even cross my mind that they would be hitting Tobies after..

Few of my cricket hating mates went and when they came back said "Oh, apparently there were some famous cricketers at Tobies last night" -- Gutted..

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Rich, you are about to leave the UK. You have no right taking about something you are leaving behind. The UK has nothing to do with you anymore. Talk about SA but not about what you are leaving behind. You disgust me :ph34r:

See what I mean how stupid it is for anyone to say KP cant speak about SA. When you leave the UK I never want the word Chav to pass your lips again. :)
But whilst still stuck in the UK I have every right to moan about the place :) I keep quiet when I'm in SA, just advise people against going on holiday there if they have the choice..

Saw about ten chavs in South Africa last year.. Getting worried that there will be millions when I return