• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How can cricket be made faster?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Dog Review System. One bark for out, two for not-out. Shane Watson wastes a review and he gets bitten in the arse.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dog Review System. One bark for out, two for not-out. Shane Watson wastes a review and he gets bitten in the arse.
Would certainly be interesting to watch DoG chase Watson down the strip trying to get a taste of his bottom.

I'm guessing if that situation ever arises it would be because watson must have asked for a double-blind peer review of the review and refused to walk off due to a lack of scientific evidence.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Would certainly be interesting to watch DoG chase Watson down the strip trying to get a taste of his bottom.

I'm guessing if that situation ever arises it would be because watson must have asked for a double-blind peer review of the review and refused to walk off due to a lack of scientific evidence.
I take it University is underway for the year.

Your bolded part brings back distant memories now only.