• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
and that is based on what ?

i could say the same about people named dave :p

cannot be proven or disproven otherwise.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
sledger said:
and that is based on what ?

i could say the same about people named dave :p

cannot be proven or disproven otherwise.
Name some people on this forum, other than yourself, who will say the name Dave is sh*t (it isn't universal without cw's backing), then. :p

We can name many people who believe CM05 is sh*t

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In CM5 people have been known to have won a cup tie and seen their opponents go through to the next round.

Craig

World Traveller
Trying to sign van Bommel on a free from PSV, and Kolo Toure is also on a free and is also a target.

So many guys on a free transfer, and I can target.

Oh I also wiped Arsenal 4-1 at Anfield to go to the top of EPL by one point by Arsenal have a game in hand, and in a killer CL group with Barcelona and Bayern Munich, I'm the first team through after another 4-1 win over Barca at Anfield, Barca are set for the UEFA Cup to join Real Madrid and Juventus who got knocked out at the 3rd round qualifying stage, on goal difference.

In fact Real Madrid and Millwall are in the same group in the UEFA Cup and drew 0-0 at the Bernabeu (:laugh:).

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Definitely need to get FM 2005 or 2006 now. It's awesome. Just don't like the fact that I only got 5m for transfer fee but what the heck. Love the manager mind games.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Craig said:
Trying to sign van Bommel on a free from PSV, and Kolo Toure is also on a free and is also a target.

So many guys on a free transfer, and I can target.

Oh I also wiped Arsenal 4-1 at Anfield to go to the top of EPL by one point by Arsenal have a game in hand, and in a killer CL group with Barcelona and Bayern Munich, I'm the first team through after another 4-1 win over Barca at Anfield, Barca are set for the UEFA Cup to join Real Madrid and Juventus who got knocked out at the 3rd round qualifying stage, on goal difference.

In fact Real Madrid and Millwall are in the same group in the UEFA Cup and drew 0-0 at the Bernabeu (:laugh:).
What was your game smoking? :huh:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Definitely need to get FM 2005 or 2006 now. It's awesome. Just don't like the fact that I only got 5m for transfer fee but what the heck. Love the manager mind games.
What club did you start with?

Craig

World Traveller
I believe it is the one Glazer owns.

Actually it will be interesting to see how the finances are for United in FM 2006 with the debt they are in, and I guess it will have his sons on the board.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well any new manager on the game doesn't get the same amount of cash that the computer manager would.

Craig

World Traveller
On top of the league by one point, which is good with Arsenal's form slump they are in. Beat Chelsea after coming back from 1-0 from a stunning goal from Tiago and I beat Everton on Boxing Day 4-0 after some war of ords with David Moyes in the press. I said I was looking forward to the derby, he disagreeded, I said his team are relegation favourites (they are in relegation zone), he responsed that I won't win the league, I said I am confident we will, which made my players happy. I lead after 4-0 inside the first 30 minutes but wasn't able to go on with it. I then lost 2-0 to Portsmouth after Cisse got himself sent off.

Chelsea, in the same group as Inter and Valencia, miss out on the last 16 and are in the UEFA Cup, to join Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona. I'm up against Ajax.