• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess the cricketer from their stats

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Part timer is the right idea.

Will give a another stat in a bit when I'm not posting on my phone while pretending to hold a conversation irl.

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
I think it's a modern player as otherwise 'in UAE' wouldn't show up on the list.
Hmmm. Interesting. Hadn't thought of it like that. Was thinking that no games in those countries likely meant before they were admitted, but maybe I've got that wrong then. Pakistan's not in anyone's list btw which is another mystery.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought it might be Steve Smith, but he took wickets in the UAE, as I recall.

Hmm. Not Joe Root either - not enough countries I think.

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
Got one ready for when I get the green light from R_I_S or the OP (although don't know how to post the table with only those 2 columns so will just type it in)

Sorry, R_I_S is the OP!!! Thought it was Grecian for some weird reason!!!

Last edited: