• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - South Africa, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Nepal

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Socerer 01

International Captain
Bangladesh fans must be tearing their hair out that this elite level of clownery is what represents their team

Silver Silva

International Debutant
I think BD would have won the series vs USA if Saifuddin was there.
I don't understand Bangladesh's stance on Saifuddin, Seamer all rounders in the subcontinent are goldust, Saifuddin would be considered even for India with his skillset yet he doesn't make Bangladesh's world cup team..
How does Sarkar get in this team

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I don't understand Bangladesh's stance on Saifuddin, Seamer all rounders in the subcontinent are goldust, Saifuddin would be considered even for India with his skillset yet he doesn't make Bangladesh's world cup team..
How does Sarkar get in this team
Politics. Saifuddin is very close to tamim and despite getting 8 wickets against Zimbabwe, he got dropped. Heck he did not even make the travelling reserves. We'll have to wait for the departure of Shakib, Chandika and Papon from the setup for us to be doing any good. Too many divisions and rubbish directors doing whatever they feel like. ICC should intervene because how come one individual holding the post of Sports Minister and at the same time BCB President

Qlder

International 12th Man
Is this by far the weakest group? South Africa just lost a series to West Indies, while Bangladesh just lost to USA and Sri Lanka barely beat Bangladesh 2-1 in March

Qlder

International 12th Man
Half of South Africa's World Cup squad aren't playing in that series, so the result doesn't really tell you anything.
Except it's pretty silly of SA not having the WC squad playing together the week before the WC...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has been utter madness and hilarious to watch. The hat trick of sixes from Hridoy are still keeping them in the game.

cricman

International 12th Man
Fizz should have been MoM just because Rishad played that stupid shot. I think Shakib is cooked as far as being an elite cricket player.