• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Steulen

International Regular
Either an Indian batsman will break the 200 tonight or India will go past 443. I can feel it tbh.
Actually a fair call. India know their only realistic hope is qualifying through a superior NRR, and they will come out all guns blazing.

Hmmm...I can smell a Leverock Pfeiffer :D

rpcfernando

Cricket Spectator
How many match India has won because of Thendulkar perfomence What is the wining rate because of Thendulkar perfomence Tendulkar is not a match winner although tendulkar made 100 India has lost lot of match

pup11

International Coach
But a slam-bang attitude by the Indians can backfire for them, since i have heard its a sticky wicket so if they underestimate the opponents and get bowled out cheaply then they could find themselves in some sort of trouble.

pup11

International Coach
Welcome rpcfernando, but please stop criticising Tendulkar, when somebody else scores close to 26000 international runs and 75 international centuries that day you can criticise him as much as you want.

And cricket is a team game so to expect Tendulkar to single handedly win games for India is wrong.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How many match India has won because of Thendulkar perfomence What is the wining rate because of Thendulkar perfomence Tendulkar is not a match winner although tendulkar made 100 India has lost lot of match
Well it clearly wasn't his fault, was it? He didn't know India were going to lose when he scored his century, and then didn't lose becase he scored it. He does his best and he still does well fairly regularly (well, in ODIs at least) - if the rest of his team doesn't back him up when he does so, it's clearly not his fault.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Ok India vs Bermuda is about to start, i won't bet on anything this time.
Anyway does anyone know why Harbajan Singh might not be playing after an excellent 1st game i thought?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
"Sehwag hasn't batted well lately so we may find him at the bottom of the order."
~ A member of the commentary team I'm yet to identify.

Sounds like a fair idea to me! Zaheer looked in good touch against Bangladesh. :p

foe

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Harbhajan out for Kumble. Sehwag keeps his place. I hope Hurdle bowls him first ball.
i actually celebrated his dismissal against Bangladesh cos i thought atleast that wud be enough for the selectors to drop him..aparently not!!:dry: