• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

pasag

RTDAS
200 is more than defensible. In fact this has not ever been a high scoring ODI or test pitch for that matter.

The crowd is really getting into it now. I am here between two sets of supporters and the "liquid spirits" are really flowing.
Haha, posting from the game, that's amazing. Never seen that before.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
Haha, posting from the game, that's amazing. Never seen that before.
Thank god for wireless technology! I have my Dell with me and two spare batteries.

The crowd is very good natured and I dont think that we will get any rain today. You now how it is; put two sets of three sticks each 22 yards apart and the rain must fall.

They have eased some of the restrictions on instruments and conch shells so the ground is feeling more like a traditional West Indian event and not the sterile event that the CWC and ICC were trying to force down our throats.

Game going a bit quiet again.

Trouble for pakistan in the match versus ireland......five out so far.

Majin

International Debutant
I'll have some more of that please, Saurav.

If we manage to get around 220 we're definitely in for a cracker.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Rafique and Mortaza from one end is obvious, but that leaves 5 in a row for Razzak, who is going for a few this over. Harsh on a spinner to bowl that many at the end, but there's no other options.

pup11

International Coach
Bangladesh seems to be losing their grip on the game, the pitch also has eased out a lot.

pasag

RTDAS
India doing well now, with Dhoni still to come I think they're out of any serious trouble. Anyways, should still be a great game. No way I'm going to sleep now.

Massive 6 there!

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
And to think that Michael Holding said a few days ago that the "minnows" had no place in this World Cup.

That's the beauty of cricket....the upsets by the underdogs.

I think something very special is going to happen in this World Cup.:laugh:

Majin

International Debutant
Not necessarily a bad thing for us, if Dhoni comes out and fires it would be a healthy boost to the total.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Singh out but now the main man Dhoni comes in so I guess it works out well for India. Perfect time for Dhoni to come in and with spinners on he could easily get some crazy hitting going.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
India doing well now, with Dhoni still to come I think they're out of any serious trouble. Anyways, should still be a great game. No way I'm going to sleep now.

Massive 6 there!
spoke too soon, yuvraj goes...:-O

open365

International Vice-Captain
And to think that Michael Holding said a few days ago that the "minnows" had no place in this World Cup.

That's the beauty of cricket....the upsets by the underdogs.

I think something very special is going to happen in this World Cup.:laugh:
Bangladesh aren't in the minnow catergory in this tournament, world cup minnows are teams like Bermuda and the Netherlands which i agree Holding in that they have no right in an international cricket tournament of this stature.