• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B First Round - Zimbabwe, Ireland, UAE, Netherlands

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought this was kinda reminiscent of Kevin O'Brien a few years ago, only with 4 players, from the start of the innings. Every shot seemed to come off, the bowling attack was too one-paced and so the batsmen got into the rhythm of slogging.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Had to go out at half time so didn't see any of the Dutch innings. Got a txt when I got to Brighton and couldn't believe we'd lost, then looked at the overs they got it in. Totally shocked, but a good shocked. The Dutch probably should've beaten Zimbabwe anyway and we only just got over the line after being nailed on for a big win. They also did us in a 50 over match not long ago too. It's going to be a bit sad that they're no longer an ODI team.

Ryan ten Doeschate ‏@rtendo27 10h
140's characters not nearly enough to explain why I'm not playing, but no bitterness from my side. I'd make a good 8 or 9 in that line up.
itstl.

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty sure **** went down between RtD and KNCB at some point.
RtD prefers to make the most money as possible and Otago does play a couple of games during and around the WCT20.

stumpski

International Captain
Netherlands win toss and field v RSA

de Kock 0
Amla 37*
du Plessis 1*
exs 1

39-1 after 4 - some nice footwork by Hash against the spinner

stumpski

International Captain
Five down now, so not going to be a monster score - not that 170 wouldn't be more than enough, but they need to be ruthless here.

BeeGee

International Captain
Netherlands win toss and field v RSA

de Kock 0
Amla 37*
du Plessis 1*
exs 1

39-1 after 4 - some nice footwork by Hash against the spinner
Five down now, so not going to be a monster score - not that 170 wouldn't be more than enough, but they need to be ruthless here.
Wrong thread, mate. Try this one:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/2014-icc-world-twenty20-bangladesh/62628-group-1-second-round-sri-lanka-england-south-africa-new-zealand-netherlands.html

Last edited: