• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Cool....Chanting!

Aussi aussi aussi!

Argi argi argi!

Irelandi irelandi irelandi!

Nambi nambi nambi!

Romani romani romani!:)

Cloete

International Captain
well done australia!!! now maybe we'll see caucaunibiuca run in 3 against France ? :P

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
solid effort by australia, a good place to start the build up to the harder games later on. top effort by Larkham who wwas also aparently sick :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not having seen the game, but I wouldn't call that score a solid effort - the reports I've heard suggest that based on today, Aus don't pose much of a threat...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
LOL! 142-0! Some of those tries were just ridiculous. Didnt see the guy who played for Namibia in the Cricket WC however. Did he play?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I read an article by Mat Rogers where he said Namibia would be better for that 'ruthless' display...how the hell can it be good for Namibia if they didn't even lay a hand on the Australians?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tim said:
I read an article by Mat Rogers where he said Namibia would be better for that 'ruthless' display...how the hell can it be good for Namibia if they didn't even lay a hand on the Australians?
Well, it will certainly remove any complacency that they might have with respect to being 'internationals'