• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

Langeveldt

Soutie
PY said:
Bit of verbals, good to see they aren't scared of giving some plain verbals.

As long as it doesn't go any further of course. :)
yeah, family forum and all that..

Good to see Richy nailing a job at Cricinfo

8.2 Anderson to Martyn, FOUR, Ah. Super shot.

PY

International Coach
What the heck is GBH doing?

3 balls, 3 fours and he's overpitching on legstump.

BB bang on the money, 13 off the over.

R_D

International Debutant
BoyBrumby said:
Odds on the runs from Harmy's first over? I'm going 13 myself.

Good old-fashioned Pommie jib, all the more galling because we piddled away such a good position. It does show the virtue of having 4th & 5th seaming options who can take wickets, but then that's a no-brainer anyway! It's having the players to do it!

Right, I'm off to the pub to watch the Oz innings with a bevy or several. I'll be back to bemoan our inevitable defeat later....
Hahaha ncie pick.

Martyn's looking good today.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Martyn's played a few of those signature slashes in the air through gully region. A shot he really managed to put away during his great streak of form back in '04/05. He looks to be in impressive touch though - even the more defensive shots are going to the fence.

Harmy's really bowled some fodder, hasn't he? The game's fast running away from England now.

Slow Love™

International Captain
They almost got Martyn with that shot again. Tough one, but I think Collingwood would take that one more often than not.

PY

International Coach
Dropped! What the heck, Collingwood has dropped something. The world has gone mad....

R_D

International Debutant
Collingwood drops a catch... wasn't the easiest of the catches but he's caught more harder ones before.