• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Netherlands)

ashley bach

International Captain
Is tonight the night Babar finally clicks into gear and turns his form around? He's a trump card which has been missing for Pakistan.
Helluva strong Proreas fast bowling unit to do it against though, they're certainly the dark horse of this tournament.

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
Rauf , Afridi, Shah , Wasim Jr...
That is one hell of a pace attack if they clique ..
Shadab and Nawaz will be comfortable at SCG ..

I think Pakistan have a good chance with no Miller and SA only playing one spinner

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Babar batting with a needle. Kohli aside (and arguably Markram I suppose) it's been a real disappointing tournament for batsmen with a bit of class.

Haris killing it though :laugh:

Shri

Mr. Glass
in theory if kohli and sky both click in the same game, they can really tear SA apart. touch players using pace to make runs. will lol so much is kane wins them the game vs SA in the SF

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's certainly come out swinging punches from the word go though.
Yeah I've seen him a bit in the PSL, I don't think he's very good ultimately but he's certainly no shrinking violet. I thought he was a decent pick in the squad given he's a keeper+opener and could therefore come straight in for Rizwan if he was injured but I definitely didn't think he should be playing alongside Rizwan.

Out now. Good knock though.