• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Netherlands)

Chubb

International Regular
I’m in the UK visiting family and listening to this on the radio. Jonathan Agnew is a misery guts and he’s patronising Zim as usual. Urgh.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’m in the UK visiting family and listening to this on the radio. Jonathan Agnew is a misery guts and he’s patronising Zim as usual. Urgh.
He's shocking. I've wanted to like him since his days of voicing commentary for the original ICC and Brian Lara/Shane Warne Cricket, but... ugh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very surprised to see Rohit Sharma out playing a lofted pull shot to a fielder who did t have to move. Seems like it’s 2/3 of his dismissals

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Disappointed Evans isn't playing this game. Not sure what Wellington adds that couldn't be provided by the batting allrounders. Evans is a better bat too.

That's before we get to what a total waste of space Munyonga is. Evans and Jongwe (who usually bat 8-9) are both arguably better on batting alone, and he's not going to bowl.