• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Great news for cricket

Craig

World Traveller
Congratulations must go to the Hyderabad court who has over turned Mohammed Azharuddin's life ban from cricket for match fixing.

FULL STORY

I believe one of our Indian posters comes from there.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Congratulations must go to the Hyderabad court who has over turned Mohammed Azharuddin's life ban from cricket for match fixing.
I though that they ruled against over turning the ban...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
LOL @ craig nice one .. lol do you mean it is good for cricket in the sense that a match fixer isint brought back or are you just confused :P?

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Craig is one confusing mother ****er.........as far as I'm concerned, Azhuruddin should never ever play representative cricket again, the cheating ****.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I still don't see how it's good for cricket "either way".
If he's guilty then it's good that he has been put away, if he isn't then it shows that people not getting carried away with the allegations. It makes sense, although Craig was just being confusing :P

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenny said:
Craig is one confusing mother ****er.........as far as I'm concerned, Azhuruddin should never ever play representative cricket again, the cheating ****.
I'm guessing that by your reasoning, Warne should never touch a ball either

V Reddy

International Debutant
Kenny said:
Azhuruddin should never ever play representative cricket again, the cheating ****.
Why would he want to play anyway now at the age of 40 . He already made a living out of cricket. He now owns a Gym, a management company and is planning to start a World Class Cricket Academy. So he doesn't face any serious implications whatever happens.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
I'm guessing that by your reasoning, Warne should never touch a ball either
Drug taking and match fixing are completely different offenses.

Both are bad, but only one involves corrupting team-mates.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Drug taking and match fixing are completely different offenses.

Both are bad, but only one involves corrupting team-mates.
Both are cheats according to Kenny's law. I still haven't seen anything to suggest Azhar committed a crime, but then I haven't seen any of the evidence so how could I make an opinion?

Craig

World Traveller
Kenny said:
Thanks, flattery will get you get you everywhere :rolleyes: :rolleyes: