• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graeme Smith vs Virender Sehwag.

Who would open for your Test side?

• Total voters

pup11

International Coach
Would have them both as my test openers, if were to choose my world test XI, but since only one choice has to be made, i would go with Smith on the basis of his current form.

He just seems to score everytime his team needs him the most, and the fact he has played most of the time last year with pain, also makes him earn my respect, though again there isn't much to choose between them.

Lambu

U19 Debutant
The reason why i brought this up is because they have had similar contributions of late..

We saw 2 nearly impossible targets being chased down the last year..and it was possible only because of these two guys.They have pretty similar stats(except for the strike rate).I only went for Sehwag because i feel he is the superior batsman.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There really isn't much in it, they're two of my favourite players. Smith has almost made the under-pressure, match-winning/match-saving knock his trademark in recent times though.