• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graduation Thread

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
1. Greg Thomas (Colts): Test Debut: 1st Test v Australia, Perth, Season X
2. Rob Dauth (Red): ODI Debut: 3rd ODI v Australia, Melbourne, Season X | Test Debut: 1st Test v Pakistan, CW Oval, Season XI
3. Nick Hancock (Colts): ODI Debut: 1st Match, Season X Chairmen's Trophy, Campsfield, v Holland
4. Alex Crampton (Blue): ODI Debut: 1st ODI v Pakistan, Pickford, Season XI
5. Mike Wilson (Black, Colts): 1st Test: vs South Africa, Johannesberg
6. Kev Gough (Green, Black): ODI Debut: 1st ODI v Pakistan, Rawalpindi
7. Shan Jasotharan (Colts): Test Debut: 3rd Test v England, Manchester
8. Nick Borcich (Red, Black): Test Debut: 4th Test v England, Southampton
9. G Sriram (Blue): ODI Debut: 3rd Match, Season XIV Chairmen's Trophy, CW Oval
10. Dan Smith (Black): ODI Debut: 5th Match, Season XIV Chairmen's Trophy, Pickford Reserve
11. Nick Scott (Green): ODI Debut: Final, Season XIV Chairmen's Trophy, CWBCC Stadium

I’ve decided to make a tribute thread to all the guys that have gone from playing for national Under 19s side to play for the senior national team. Currently we have only have four, but hopefully there will be many more to come in the future. Just so you guys know o didn’t put Thamba there as he made his debut for the seniors before he played for the Under 19s. Also if possible could Liam or Hakon put a link up of to the matches that these guys made their debuts in, that would be much appreciated.

Again congrats to the four trail blazers for being the first four guys to make the step up.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if anyone reads this but, Alex Champton got added to the list after making his debut against Pakistan.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
chaminda_00 said:
Not sure if anyone reads this but, Alex Champton got added to the list after making his debut against Pakistan.

Is that an intentional typo to give Crampton a nickname? I like it, btw.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, Champton. Didn't know this thread existed, good stuff. I recommend everyone in the U19s take it seriously, it's a great experience. I've also made my Test debut if you want to chuck that in :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright got few things i need to update at Under 19 level before the start of the season. The first one is official acknowleage Mike Wilson and Kev Goughy as the 5th and 6th Under 19 players to graduate to the National team. Mike previously had made his ODI debut for Cricket Web, but like Thamba that was before he played Under 19s.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Three new guys added to Graduate list after the Chairmen's Throphy. Sriram, Smith and Scott.

Congrats guys.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Graduated XI
1. Smith*
2. Scott
3. Dauth
4. Jasotharan
5. Wilson
6. Crampton
7. Hancock
8. Borcich
9. Gough
10. Thomas
11. Sriram

Decent XI, for mine. Plus there are only 11 anyway...