• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good win for de Grooters :)
happy to not give away more than 4 an over for once :D
also i batted at #8 and got 11* :blink:

any chance of the latest table being posted at some point?

cricketboy29

International Regular
Thats very very disappointing :(, we really should have done better. Well, the positive thing being, ecept for bharinidaran. It was their filler-ins that did the damage. Wait a sec...is that a positive thing?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Quickly down to earth again. :( Still, am starting to prove some worth in OD cricket.

Oh, and someone needs to get Towns away from opening.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Great win boys. Good to get some poles, good batting from Das and Thompson.

And great to see Len Joslin still getting runs at his age.

cricketboy29

International Regular
A nice little 9-fer there:D, always good to get some wickets. and a hattrick to finish off the innings, nice stuff:D

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
Whats the table look like, are we still languishing at the bottom?
I think we were around 7th the last time, and we've certainly played quite well since then. I'll get round to updating it later today.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Unlucky 13 in the first innings but made up for it with one catch and 43 in the second innings...

Not too shabby...always room for improvement though!! :happy: