• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Activity Check Season XI

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
It's the team you play for in case you don't get selected for the main Dev League team, or that game has a round off.
ok then looks like i'll be staying here for the season

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Dravid: You're playing for Nixonstown Foxes. Check the "grade cricket season XI" thread for results, or alternatively the quick link thread.

Also note that Darren Dubb-Lynch will be playing for Campsfield Braves from now on.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been listed as a player for the Davistow Darters yet only have 1 appearance, is there any particular reason for that? I don't play the OD games for CW Red so it can't be conflicting with Grade Cricket. If its an inactivity thing I'm terribly sorry and would love to get more involved here and play for the Darters.

David

International 12th Man
Perm said:
I've been listed as a player for the Davistow Darters yet only have 1 appearance, is there any particular reason for that? I don't play the OD games for CW Red so it can't be conflicting with Grade Cricket. If its an inactivity thing I'm terribly sorry and would love to get more involved here and play for the Darters.
There was a problem with the selections spreadsheet on my end, problem now solved. My apologies.