• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Get involved with the CW XI!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For those of you who don't know, this is CW's resident international team.

There are at least 5 spots left in the CW domestic teams (Cricket Web A and Cricket Web B) and we are looking for new players.

Check the forum.

All new participants will be required to play in the domestic league (CW Development League) for at least a season before being eligible for Test selection.

Signup form:

Name: (Screen name will suffice)
Bat Avge:
Bat SR/Aggression:
Bat Position (1-11):
Bowl Avge:
Bowl Type:
Bowl SR:
Bowl Econ:
Fielding Skill (on a scale of 3-27; multiples of 3 - ie 3,6,9 etc. ; 27 is excellent, 3 is poor):

Any questions may be posted here.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
For those of you who don't know, this is CW's resident international team.

There are at least 5 spots left in the CW domestic teams (Cricket Web A and Cricket Web B) and we are looking for new players.

Check the forum.

All new participants will be required to play in the domestic league (CW Development League) for at least a season before being eligible for Test selection.

Signup form:

Name: (Screen name will suffice)
Bat Avge:
Bat SR/Aggression:
Bat Position (1-11):
Bowl Avge:
Bowl SR:
Bowl Econ:
Fielding Skill (on a scale of 3-27; multiples of 3 - ie 3,6,9 etc. ; 27 is excellent, 3 is poor):

Any questions may be posted here.
Yeah ok.

Signup form:

Name: (Screen name will suffice) Craig
Bat Avge: 45
Bat SR/Aggression: 55
Bat Position (1-11): 3
Bowl Avge: 29
Bowl SR: 52
Bowl Econ: 3.5
Fielding Skill (on a scale of 3-27; multiples of 3 - ie 3,6,9 etc. ; 27 is excellent, 3 is poor): 15

iamdavid

International Debutant
Allright:D

name: David
bat avge:23
bat SR:99
bat position:8
bowl avge:24
bowl SR:48
bowl eco:3
feilding skill:18

amits

Banned
my details -

Name: amits
Bat Avge: 32.71
Bat SR/Aggression: 41.78 (sadly)
Bat Position (1-11): 2
Bowl Avge: 50.0
Bowl SR: 30.00
Bowl Econ: 7.50 (sadly)
Fielding Skill (on a scale of 3-27; multiples of 3 - ie 3,6,9 etc. ; 27 is excellent, 3 is poor): 18

these r my u-19 club cricket stats

deeps

International 12th Man
Name: deeps
Bat Avge: 39.77
Bat SR/Aggression: 74.20
Bat Position (1-11): 5
Bowl Avge: 40.23
Bowl SR: 27.97
Bowl Econ: 5.91
Fielding Skill (on a scale of 3-27; multiples of 3 - ie 3,6,9 etc. ; 27 is excellent, 3 is poor): 21

Mr Mxyzptlk

iamdavid said:
Allright:D

name: David
bat avge:23
bat SR:99
bat position:8
bowl avge:24
bowl SR:48
bowl eco:3
feilding skill:18
You'll have to change your name to something else. We already have a David in the system. I can change it to David jr. Will that be ok?

Mr Mxyzptlk

NOTE: I forgot to add "Bowler Type" to the signup sheet. All new players need to specify this.

Bluefox

Cricket Spectator
NAME:Bluefox
RHB
bat avge: 20
bat SR: 120
bat pos: anywhere
Bowl type: off spin
bowl avge: 25
bowl SR: 35
bowl econ: 4.5
fielding skill: 15

amits

Banned
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
NOTE: I forgot to add "Bowler Type" to the signup sheet. All new players need to specify this.
add mine to my previous details:

name: amits
bowler type: off spin

iamdavid

International Debutant
deeps said:
i'm medium fast..clocked at 143.2 max,but avg 134.3 at the WAIS 6 months ago
143.2km for a 17 year old , thats not bad , in fact when Brett Lee was 17 he couldnt get it above about 140 so I'll be looking out for you're name in the future:rolleyes: .

Do you play grade in Perth or something?

Last edited:

amits

Banned
i as a 17 year old bowled at 107 kph in the scorpio speedster currently going on in india.

deeps, 143 kph for a 17 year old is amazing. this means a 170 kph bowler is in the making :O :O :O :O :O

iamdavid

International Debutant
amits said:
i as a 17 year old bowled at 107 kph in the scorpio speedster currently going on in india.

deeps, 143 kph for a 17 year old is amazing. this means a 170 kph bowler is in the making :O :O :O :O :O
Amazing or BS , take you're pick:cool2:

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
ill go for BS

im 15 and bowl regularly at the 67mph mark and topped 70 a few times.
But im inferior to a fellow Kent player who bowls regualry at 125kph or 75mph (or both, i dunno) he has topped 80mph..

143??

*watches pigs fly past again*