• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ganguly banned for six matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:

. I am one of THE MOST non-racist persons you'll ever run across.

Yeah sure C_C you just think that all whites are racist and you can prove I'm racist because I'm white cant you.

Its fools like you that try to keep racism going so you allways have something to blame you own inadequacies on. Just be a man and accept that Ganguly got what he deserved and leave your inferiority complex out of it.

C_C

International Captain
Yeah sure C_C you just think that all whites are racist and you can prove I'm racist because I'm white cant you.
Like i said, you can take your KKK attitude somewhere else. I dont think you are racist because you are white...i think you are racist because YOU ARE A RACIST SCUMBAG.
Notice that i dont go around calling everyone here racist....lots of white folks here and i NEVER called them racist....because they arnt. You on the other hand, ARE.

Its fools like you that try to keep racism going so you allways have something to blame you own inadequacies on.
No actually its fools like YOU that keep racism going. I have the ability to and i have demonstrated the ability to criticise my own folks when they show racism. Go to ICF. see my confrontations with Anil or Gaurang where they are too pro-india racist. I am YET to see you criticise anything that is white and you even laboured to justify the despicable treatment of the aboriginies in your country. THAT is what makes you a racist.
Until you show me one...just ONE evidence of where you had the balls and the clarity to call your fellow white folks racist for their racist perspective, you got NO GROUND to talk.

You the white's supporter through everything and trying to gloss over every despicable actions of your race is not racist. Me on the other hand am racist...where i am arguing for blacks/colored folks here or for whites in CC.com/StevieC's website or for blacks/whites in ICF. Oh the irony!

Just be a man and accept that Ganguly got what he deserved and leave your inferiority complex out of it.
MY inferiority complex ?!
Thats a hoot- considering YOU were the insecure little biatch whining about me a few weeks ago where you went on and on about 'you think you are so smart and you have university education and you pick on poor buggers like me boohoohoohoo'.
Now i am the insecure one eh ?
You got a remarkably upside down view of the scenario.... not surprised really because i have never seen much of an intellect displayed by you in anything pertaining to this board.

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
. I am YET to see you criticise anything that is white and you even laboured to justify the despicable treatment of the aboriginies in your country. THAT is what makes you a racist.
Says the man livivg on land stolen from the American Indians while he profits from their slaughter. You butchered and slaughtered the American Indians and took their land as your own and now you cry that you are being picked on because of your color,

C_C

International Captain
You butchered and slaughtered the American Indians and took their land as your own and now you cry that you are being picked on because of your color,
I butchered North American natives ?? My ancestors butchered North American natives ? :blink: :blink: :confused1 :confused1 :confused1
:blink: :blink:

I didnt come to Canada before 1999 and my family isnt living here either.
Neither did the indians imigrate here on the backs of guns and weaponry while butchering the north american natives....indians came to the americas as indentured labourers and later in qualified personnel immigration from the 50s and 60s onwards.

Says the man livivg on land stolen from the American Indians while he profits from their slaughter.
I have NO inheritence on this country- unlike the land you are sitting on which is some way or another tied to the slaughter of the aborigines. I own no property on this land...not real estate anyways. Oh and guess what ? i have paid about 10% of my income in Canada to support and educational trusts for native americans.

And i have criticised my own and people from every single group high and sundry when they've exhibited racism...where have you criticised the aussie past ? hmmm ? where have you criticised rabidly racist aussies ? hmmm ? hell you ARE a rabidly racist aussie! So a seig heiler KKK skinhead like you should shut yer trap.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Jesus, pointlessly off-topic and over the top much? I think if you two don't stop throwing around baseless accusations of racism you're going to get this thread closed, and then where will we go to hear about Darren Lehmann's imminent hate crimes trial?

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
I butchered North American natives ?? My ancestors butchered North American natives ? :blink: :blink: :confused1 :confused1 :confused1
:blink: :blink:

I didnt come to Canada before 1999 and my family isnt living here either.
Neither did the indians imigrate here on the backs of guns and weaponry while butchering the north american natives....indians came to the americas as indentured labourers and later in qualified personnel immigration from the 50s and 60s onwards.

I have NO inheritence on this country- unlike the land you are sitting on which is some way or another tied to the slaughter of the aborigines. I own no property on this land...not real estate anyways. Oh and guess what ? i have paid about 10% of my income in Canada to support and educational trusts for native americans.

And i have criticised my own and people from every single group high and sundry when they've exhibited racism...where have you criticised the aussie past ? hmmm ? where have you criticised rabidly racist aussies ? hmmm ? hell you ARE a rabidly racist aussie! So a seig heiler KKK skinhead like you should shut yer trap.
So you admit you profit from the slaughter of American Indians and you pay 10% to ease you conscience so you can label everyone else a racist. well done C_C you have a very high moral standard.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Scallywag said:
So you admit you profit from the slaughter of American Indians and you pay 10% to ease you conscience so you can label everyone else a racist. well done C_C you have a very high moral standard.
Okay okay, I must admit I laughed out loud at that. :D

C_C

International Captain
No i admit that they have been wronged in the past and i contribute in my community to right previous wrongs.
But i will leave neo-nazis like you to draw the wrong conclusion....a freudian slip from you perhaps ?

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:
Do you admit you profit from the slaughter of indigenous Australians?

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
Scallywag said:
Black sportsman gets nothing for murdering his wife. ( OJ Simpson )
its always about OJ ain't it !!!
damn i thought this thread was bout ganguly's ban, and look what hes done to this thread...he is a trouble maker...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sehwag309 said:
Such is life, but 6 matches is like getting a 5 year sentence for shop-lifting a candy
Not really

Maximum ban was 8 ODI for the number of times he's repeat offended.

howardj

International Coach
Scallywag said:
Might be a good idea to know what you are talking about, Lehman made a comment in the change rooms and not on the field.

Further more Ganguly was only warned for his first offence when Lehman was given five matches for his first offence.

Ganguly has continued to offend after warnings, fines and bans when Lehman has not reoffended at all.

Ganguly put himself in this position and has nobody to blame and you cannot compare his constant disregard for the laws of the game to Lehman's once only indescretion.
BAM

C_C

International Captain
Good one C_C
There is a difference between praising oneself and defendig oneself.... especially when i've provided evidence to back up that view and you havnt.

Sehwag309

Banned
maxpower said:
its always about OJ ain't it !!!
damn i thought this thread was bout ganguly's ban, and look what hes done to this thread...he is a trouble maker...

Someone start explaining who OJ is, else it will be mistaken for Oranje Juice

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Scallywag said:
I'm a white racist KKK neo nazis rabid skinhead who slaughters original inhabitants of Australia.
Your a tool that what u are, to try and make a joke about that just shows how much a tool you really are.

Scallywag

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
Your a tool that what u are, to try and make a joke about that just shows how much a tool you really are.
You are the tool chaminda, you have absolutely no farking idea what you are talking about but think that if you call me a tool that will make you a big smartypants. you are a jerk whos jerking off. Go somewhere else and do your self fornication.

You IDIOT.

C_C

International Captain
OJ simpson....black football player(i think) from america who was charged with killing his white american wife.

Huge media attention and some papers ran near-guilty adverts which resulted in several jury changes.
Since the victim was a white american woman and the accused a black,stating precendence of hate crimes trials in 1950s/60s where white american folks got away with daylight murder of black folks simply because the victim was black(some are being retried currently, some admitted to after the trial), Cochrane managed to get a predominantly black/mixed jury....

Lot of hoo-haa happened and there was no direct evidence against OJ except for a motive ( his wife was seeing another man i think..) the one piece of motive left at the crime scene - a glove- didnt fit OJ's hand that led to the famous 'if it doesnt fit you must aquit' slogan of Cochrane...
OJ got off because the prosecution failed to tie the crime scene evidence ( of which the glove was the centerpiece) to OJ convincingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.