• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GALP System - For CW, by CW

Flem274*

123/5
i look forward to james taking this in good humour and with no overreaction to transparent attempts at meme-ing

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like a review of my infraction which was issued by Daemon in the Ashes subforum please.

Is this the right place to raise it, or should I email the two blokes in charge of this system at massivebellends@GALPSystem.com ?
If you don't agree with the Nixons, feel free to leave.

If you wish to stay, a word of advice is to watch your behaviour. You are dangerously close to another ban and it would be a shame if you were to miss both the WC finals week AND the Ashes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If you don't agree with the Nixons, feel free to leave.

If you wish to stay, a word of advice is to watch your behaviour. You are dangerously close to another ban and it would be a shame if you were to miss both the WC finals week AND the Ashes.
Whatever you do don't liken you saying this to anyone else who said it elsewhere, if you do James might get very upset and want to ban you and have to be talked out of doing so by sensible people.

D

Deleted member 34141

Whatever you do don't liken you saying this to anyone else who said it elsewhere, if you do James might get very upset and want to ban you and have to be talked out of doing so by sensible people.
The Court of Scarlett issues the following decree

Offence: Agent of Chaos
Penalty: 2 Nixons
Reason: Guilty of nonsensical shenanigans

Summary
Count yourself lucky it wasn’t more this time!

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Court of Scarlett issues the following decree

Offence: Agent of Chaos
Penalty: 2 Nixons
Reason: Guilty of nonsensical shenanigans

Summary
Count yourself lucky it wasn’t more this time!
That's just about the only thing that could make this cringier.