• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future of fast bowling in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Richard said:
As I say - it's my estimation that discussion in threads evolves.
If you ban any discussion in a thread (aside from *Official* tour threads) that doesn't relate exactly to the title you'll have very few interesting threads.
As far as I'm concerned, as long as something relates to cricket, no-one has any right to say "you're not allowed to discuss this in this thread" (as long, obviously, as it's not just fire-throwing).
Its not about banning or rules Richard. Seriously, could you just be a nice guy and realise that this thread was designed to discuss India's fast bowling prospects (a topic very important to Indian fanst atm) and that when its beginning to get clogged up on a different topic to what the thread was intended for, it'd be nice to move it elsewhere for the benefit of these Indian fans?

adharcric

International Coach
Sanz said:
Awww, I wasn't looking for that kind of polite talk after all the 'crap talk'. I was expecting some tough stand from you softboy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: Well I've realized that a "tough boy" stance against Richard invariably leads to an infinite debate with a certain person refusing to agree that he could possibly be anything but absolutely correct. I'd rather not waste time on something like that. I'm versatile, you see, both 'crap talk' and 'soft talk' from here.8-)

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Goughy said:
Ok..but it is a 'head in the sand' attitude you express. Apart from it being false, it would be completely illogical that 2 different type of balls released by 2 separate methods would act in the same way. The pace is the only constant and there are 2 variables that need to be factored in..

Well this was exctly what i meant to say. I wrote it too short for it to be very clear.:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
adharcric said:
Otherwise, we could go with Sanz's proposition of having one grand forum on the internet where people could freely discuss cooking, Shane Warne, yoga and neurobiology together.
First chance flambee average anyone?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jono said:
Its not about banning or rules Richard. Seriously, could you just be a nice guy and realise that this thread was designed to discuss India's fast bowling prospects (a topic very important to Indian fanst atm)
Not just Indian fans to be honest.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jono said:
Its not about banning or rules Richard. Seriously, could you just be a nice guy and realise that this thread was designed to discuss India's fast bowling prospects (a topic very important to Indian fanst atm) and that when its beginning to get clogged up on a different topic to what the thread was intended for, it'd be nice to move it elsewhere for the benefit of these Indian fans?
Well it seems that the "clogging-up" is now being done by those wishing for a move elsewhere, with their constant going-on about it.
As I've also said, about a million times, THERE IS NO IMPEDIMENT TO THEM DISCUSSING WHAT THEY WISH TO DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!! No-one and nothing is "clogging-up" anything.