• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some really nice Youth pops, Whiting triple popped in endurance, batting and keeping and is now reasonable bat and keeper with ordinary endurance. Weeks popped to reasonable bowling. Nitschke popped to reasonable bowling and popped to poor technique. A rubbish guy popped in both batting and bowling to ordinary in both, think I'll probably list them and hope I get a good load of dosh for them.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
12 Feb 08 05:40 Sold Scott Elliot to FC Etoile Lancy for $694,575
12 Feb 08 05:35 Sold Clint Hyland to Bubbarians for $300,000

I'm ballin' now.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Only got an experience pop in my senior team. It's awful right now. I'm just going to concentrate on the youth team.

Scaly piscine

Got an experience pop and a fielding pop, bah.

Think I'm gonna start selling early 20s averages/reasonables soon, given I'll have the odd 18yo being promoted from the youths who are just as good.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Smashing bots left right and centre, but haven't had any pops in ages. Problem is though if I increase my investment I lose money each week. Going to have to start selling more older players, but some of my best I think.

Scaly piscine

Smashing bots left right and centre, but haven't had any pops in ages. Problem is though if I increase my investment I lose money each week. Going to have to start selling more older players, but some of my best I think.
I have like 24 players in my youth squad so I just sell the odd one that pops. I'm trying to get both academies as high as is reasonably possible.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I have like 24 players in my youth squad so I just sell the odd one that pops. I'm trying to get both academies as high as is reasonably possible.
Yeah I noticed youth players sell more then older players even if they are a fair bit better. Problem is that unless they are really good, they don't sell for enough to not lose money every week. The finances in this game are crap IMO.

Scaly piscine

Yeah I noticed youth players sell more then older players even if they are a fair bit better. Problem is that unless they are really good, they don't sell for enough to not lose money every week. The finances in this game are crap IMO.

Well I've been getting around 20k for my weaker ones lately, once they've popped to ordinary or so.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Swamibapa CC v Heathtown >> Match Ratings
Match Ratings
  	Swamibapa CC 	Heathtown
Batting - Top Order: 	3,038 	2,210
Batting - Middle Order: 	3,042 	1,338
Batting - Tail: 	2,057 	2,066
Bowling - Seam: 	3,125 (6) 	1,670 (7)
Bowling - Spin: 	2,904 (4) 	1,778 (3)
Fielding/Keeping: 	3,702 	2,814
Overall: 	56,780 	37,344
1st ever match ratings :happy:

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
		[B]Age	End	Bat	Bowl	Tech	Power	Keep	Field[/B]
[B]Wates	[/B]	18	Ord	Average	Dread	Poor	Poor	Atro	Dread
[B]Ragnekar	[/B]18	Poor	Average	Poor	Ord	Ord	Average	Poor
[B]Baddewithana	[/B]17	Poor	Reason	Poor	Poor	Atro	Poor	Poor
[B]Kaluperuma	[/B]17	Ord	Reason	Atro	Ord	Dread	Dread	Ord
[B]Dikkumbura	[/B]17	Dread	Reason	Atro	Ord	Dread	Poor	Poor
[B]Jindasa		[/B]17	Poor	Average	Poor	Poor	Poor	Atro	Dread
[B]Indrani		[/B]18	Poor	Ord	Average	Ord	Poor	Atro	Dread
[B]Harshana	[/B]17	Ord	Poor	Reason	Ord	Atro	Atro	Dread
[B]Murdoch		[/B]17	Dread	Dread	Reason	Ord	Poor	Atro	Poor
[b]Sanadeera[/B]	17	Dread	Atro	Reason	Poor	Poor	Dread	Poor
[B]Kuruvilla	[/B]17	Ord	Atro	Reason	Ord	Dread	Dread	Ord
Youth squad now. 7 17yr old Reasonables :cool: If only they had seconds.