• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fox Sports 3 - Cricket, cricket and more cricket!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fox Sports 3 will be the official home of televised cricket this summer. All Wednsday night Australian domestic one day games will be televised live on Foxtel. We'll also be getting the Pura Cup final on Fox Sports 3, international cricket, and Australian home international highlights.

It doesn't get any better than that! (unless Foxtel were to get the Australian summer television rights)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It's not a huge amount more than they used to have, aside from the domestic games, but it's still nice.

archie mac

International Coach
Highlights package of the Ashes should be good. You would think with the amout of cricket now played around the world they could almost have a 24 hour cricket channel:)

Maybe just as well they don't, it would mean divorce and then I could not afford Foxtel:-O

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
archie mac said:
Highlights package of the Ashes should be good. You would think with the amout of cricket now played around the world they could almost have a 24 hour cricket channel:)
If Singapore can have it, I see no reason why Aus can't.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pasag said:
Can't wait, but it's a pity the AFL channel had to die for this.
Best thing that ever happened. Although I can't see why it can't be cricket in summer and AFL in winter, with maybe International cricket during the winter getting a run. And vice versa for the Gaelic Football in summer.

adharcric

International Coach
Rajeev said:
There's something similar in Canada

A Carribean Channel called CBN which charges only $20/month and shows nothing but cricket all the time, same series costs $100+ across the border that too on Pay-Per-View TV

Sample of CBN Schedule

http://www.asiantelevision.com/current_cbn.htm
Well it won't be 100+ if your smart. I watch a normal series for 25 dollars and something like the CT for about 40. Authentic cricket streaming in the US is ridiculously expensive.

Rajeev

U19 12th Man
adharcric said:
Well it won't be 100+ if your smart. I watch a normal series for 25 dollars and something like the CT for about 40. Authentic cricket streaming in the US is ridiculously expensive.
Offocurse, we all know other ways to watch it..but everyone doesn't do that.

But you still dont get a channel like CBN in the states