• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum demographics mark II expressed in constant currency

When were you born?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Someone for once hasn't been able to read every single post made on this forum in the last 7 days, have they.
I never do. There's hundreds of OT threads I've never read once. There's whole forums I've never even looked at.

Anything you particularly want me to read that I haven't done?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed, I sees.

Something I've always wondered since I was told a year or so ago that you weren't actually Heath Davis, how did you know about this? He must be a decent acquaintance of yours if you know the ins and outs of his in-retirement guest appearances.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Some of you ****s are making me feel old. I was born in the year of Flick of the Switch by the way, so at least 10 good songs were released that year. :D

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

The year some really great people were born .... well...er... at least one :)