• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fm 2007

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Conference North/South. At the end of the 06/07 season, 6 teams got promoted up, 2 to North and 4 to South, so I just picked one of those. Not sure what happens to the teams that get relegated, they just disappear I guess.
hmm might have to give that a go myself...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Getting it in 2 days - think I'm going to start in Italy...
From what i've read alot of people are starting with Juve, and they are finding it really easy to get promoted...

Some going through undefeated...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blewy said:
From what i've read alot of people are starting with Juve, and they are finding it really easy to get promoted...
I'd start at the lowest level - not sure if Cisco Roma are included?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just started a game with newly promoted Conference South side Carshalton....

Have 0 players... This will be interesting...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Just started a game with newly promoted Conference South side Carshalton....

Have 0 players... This will be interesting...
Oh dear, what have i got myself in for??

I join... Go to the Board room and find that the Chairman wants out as soon as possible...

The days later news comes though that a consortium is looking at buying the club...

This is gonna be one rocky road..

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haha yeah, I had the same thing with Bath. If you win a few games early in the season you should be safe from being sacked, though.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Haha yeah, I had the same thing with Bath. If you win a few games early in the season you should be safe from being sacked, though.
Results have been decent in the friendly games so far...

Played Sevilla and lost 3-1
Played Celtic and lost 4-2
and Drew with a league 2 side...

The main concern is the lack of cohesion the side has...

Funny also, season hasnt even started and i was approached by Football Australia to take over the Aussie side... Graham Arnold stood down after the Confederations Cup and i have now taken control on the eve of the Asian Cup...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Results have been decent in the friendly games so far...

Played Sevilla and lost 3-1
Played Celtic and lost 4-2
and Drew with a league 2 side...

The main concern is the lack of cohesion the side has...

Funny also, season hasnt even started and i was approached by Football Australia to take over the Aussie side... Graham Arnold stood down after the Confederations Cup and i have now taken control on the eve of the Asian Cup...
says it all about Aussie football doesn't it ? :D

CDWOW is being slow with delivering it, having problems with the suppliers :(
won't take much long they say...
I wan't my money back!
been over a week now.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
No. That's the university team isn't it?
Think it is. Was sure there was a proper Bath team but wasn't entirely sure.

Out of interest, are Cemaes Bay (Welsh leagues) represented at all? and if they are, do they have any players?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
Think it is. Was sure there was a proper Bath team but wasn't entirely sure.

Out of interest, are Cemaes Bay (Welsh leagues) represented at all? and if they are, do they have any players?
There's a few Welsh teams there. Bath played Cemaes Bay in the FA Trophy, actually.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
I'd start at the lowest level - not sure if Cisco Roma are included?
Paolo Di Canio should be your star man.

Still tempted to try and play as Bilbao, if that isn't a challenge then you will be hard pressed to find what is when you considered that players can only be from Pays Basque.Still Xabier (Xabi) Alonso would be the star recruit if you could manage to sign him.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Made the playoff final in my first season with Bath, but lost 1-0 to a dodgy second half injury time goal. Scored a feeder club and such for second season though, so it should go easier.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer i like the new 07. the scouting is a million times better. the revamp is brilliant. i have a liverpool game. yes shock horro lol and am about to start a confrence team but have no idea who to be. i played juventus and was doing it easily so got bored. there are a heap of bugs though guys, when your playing the game dont by accident try and start it again , it wipes out your fixtures history and you finish the season in jan. also if you manage england wayne rooney is banned for 2 matches but the ban never lifts he juststays banned. but plenty of bugs, but i am still enjoying it. i have good logos if anyone is keen aswell as jerseys for alot of teams, and a new skin. very cool. i have a good training reseigm and good tactics.

but love the game.