• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Five Stumps Only Way to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Hadley

Cricket Spectator
benchmark00 said:
Why are you guys pretending to be someone you aren't?... Is it some sort of role playing game? I dont get it... it's just strange and tiresome.

Is benchmark00 your real name? Or are you just playing a role? If you find it tiresome have a wee lie down lovey and relax.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blaze said:
Strange how some people get their kicks aye?
Extremely Strange.... Whatever blows your hair back i suppose... I just wish they could find another avenue to vent there desires to be mediocre radio hosts, rather than a cricket forum.

benchmark00

Ray Hadley said:
Is benchmark00 your real name? Or are you just playing a role? If you find it tiresome have a wee lie down lovey and relax.
I dont see what that has to do with acting like someone im not.

benchmark00 said:
Extremely Strange.... Whatever blows your hair back i suppose... I just wish they could find another avenue to vent there desires to be mediocre radio hosts, rather than a cricket forum.
Let me assure you benchmark00, i am far from being mediocre when it comes to hosting a talkback radio program. May i remind you that my show is syndicated daily to more than 60 stations across the country.
How many radio shows do you host?

benchmark00

John Laws CBE said:
Let me assure you benchmark00, i am far from being mediocre when it comes to hosting a talkback radio program. May i remind you that my show is syndicated daily to more than 60 stations across the country.
How many radio shows do you host?
Well im not being stupid or anything but i once co-hosted a show... My brother hosts a variety of radio shows, but youre not John Laws, and why you would claim to be a has-been, corrupt talk show host is beyond me...

benchmark00 said:
Well im not being stupid or anything but i once co-hosted a show... My brother hosts a variety of radio shows, but youre not John Laws, and why you would claim to be a has-been, corrupt talk show host is beyond me...

I think if you were to do some investigation you would find that im far from a has-been. Do you drive a porsche?

Belford

Banned
What's wrong?

What exactly is wrong with assuming the name of a well-known broadcaster on an internet forum?

After all, we have people playing all sorts of roles on this forum.

Blaze, for example, is having a crack at being a sort of Ben-Elton-in-his-Blackadder-period style of comedy writer. Sure he's no good at it, but there is no harm in having a go.

And poor old Richard is doing his best to come off as a well-adjusted human of at least middling intelligence. It is an uphill battle, for sure, but he is in there punching. Full credit to him for his pluck.

Blaze

Banned
Belford said:
What exactly is wrong with assuming the name of a well-known broadcaster on an internet forum?

After all, we have people playing all sorts of roles on this forum.

Blaze, for example, is having a crack at being a sort of Ben-Elton-in-his-Blackadder-period style of comedy writer. Sure he's no good at it, but there is no harm in having a go.

And poor old Richard is doing his best to come off as a well-adjusted human of at least middling intelligence. It is an uphill battle, for sure, but he is in there punching. Full credit to him for his pluck.
Why are you assuming that I am trying to be funny?

Blaze here's a better idea,

How about you learn how to spell properly you clown-panted unemployable.
A FAECES Pie in the face to you nicomplodder!

Once again Belford delivers a stunning knockout blow.
Blaze - you've suffered the same fate as Richard brought upon yourself by foolishly trying to fight someone way above your intelligence stakes ranking.

Belford

Banned
Playground Law

Yes - Blaze opts to go for the tried and true playground defence - if someone tells you that you suck at something, pretend you weren't even trying in the first place.

Be a man Blaze - you gave the derivative comedy your best shot, you were no good. Keep your chin up and have a crack at something more suitable.

James

Cricket Web Owner
bye bye Thread.

...and a fair few people within this thread can consider themselves one small step away from being banned. Learn to use the Report Post button!!

Status
Not open for further replies.