• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 7 Results

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fairplay to NSW to hit 611 following on. Think M Jenkins will be getting a recall to the 1st XI after his performance in both innings.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bloody hell, Duminy! What an innings!

Yorkshire with another draw. Getting a bit like Surrey now. Laker had a great game, as did Belle and Yashpal..:)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Thats the way we want to play, Kent. I'm very happy with ther performances of several of my rookies, especially Waite (who took nine wickets) and Jansen (who took four). The batting is robust, and I was happy to see Rao leading from the front in his first game in charge.
Boxall and Prince also pushed forward; a more than impressive start!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mumbai 2nd XI won their clash against Queensland, pretty pleased with N Patel(Greg tried to take him out of the team :p).

My rookies are actually playing beter cricket than the star players themselves..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
alternative said:
Mumbai 2nd XI won their clash against Queensland, pretty pleased with N Patel(Greg tried to take him out of the team :p).

My rookies are actually playing beter cricket than the star players themselves..

Haha :ph34r: J Patel an N Patel are both having good seasons. My rookies are also playing better cricket than most of my team :mellow:

Nick, how did you get 7 rookies?! :huh:

Andy will be happy with Bernards performance with bat and ball there :cool:

andyc

NZTailender said:
Andy will be happy with Bernards performance with bat and ball there :cool:
I know, freaking gun. First really good showing with the ball, and a good game with the bat too. Good to Gavaskar in the runs as well, while Bradshaw turned it on with the ball. Mashonaland 2nds>>>1sts.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
andyc said:
I know, freaking gun. First really good showing with the ball, and a good game with the bat too. Good to Gavaskar in the runs as well, while Bradshaw turned it on with the ball. Mashonaland 2nds>>>1sts.
Crap first game back and i lead them to a loss. At the start of the season i thought my 2nd XI side was better then Tharmi's 1st XI, then he took my best players. Pretty disappointing game for the rookies there. But it was good to see Salman Butt score some runs, probably will still get dropped next game unless, Upul Gordon doesn't get selected in 1sts.

cbuts

International Debutant
yea mate, congrats great effort. hey could you do the istxi odi team this week, i going away, and wont have time

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
luffy said:
Shame i had a draw.

I was about to lose as well
dunno, 120 with 4 in hand, maybe it was slightly in their favour but my no means impossible...

andyc

Jamee, for the last two weeks I've played D Zulch, and each time he's come up on the scorecard as F Zulch. Is it still the same player, or just a completely different Zulch?

Mister Wright

andyc said:
Jamee, for the last two weeks I've played D Zulch, and each time he's come up on the scorecard as F Zulch. Is it still the same player, or just a completely different Zulch?
D Zulch can't be in two places at the one time. :-O He is in my team. :@

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
your player is F Zulch, Guyana has D Zulch...
this was changed before the season started...