• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 5 Results & Match Reports

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Foot and Dredge are AWESOME...

Foot has been a massive surprise packet this season...

DCC_legend

International Regular
Gah :(

Honourable mentions to Roach, Anderson, McKay and Jones. All batted/bowled well despite the loss.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gah :(

Honourable mentions to Roach, Anderson, McKay and Jones. All batted/bowled well despite the loss.
Was one of my closest matches this season, I expected to win that game by an innings so it wasn't a terrible performance by your guys.

99*

International Debutant
**** YOU LUKE POMERSBACH.

How the hell did we let them get a draw from that?

Although nice to see Fitzpatrick get a double and be involved plenty of wickets.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very frustrated with the performance of my bowlers. However, the batsmen are doing ok. Glad to see Jenkins back in great form.