• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

JBH001

International Regular
You have to understand that tamils and sinhalese in sri lanka dont have a problem with each other. All SRI LANKANS have a problem with this group called LTTE. They want to divide this country. that will never happen.
I'm sorry, dinu23, but I can't let this fly.

Suffice to say that I disagree with you - or, at least, with the latter half of your post.

JBH001

International Regular
Hmmm, maybe winning the toss and bowling first is the best option.

Mind you, I would hate for the toss to be crucial in a game like this.

pup11

International Coach
Its has started to rain again in Barbados and this has dampened the WC final, and i certainly don't want a 20-20 match to decide who the world champion would be.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
That's harsh. I can handle two at a time, sure. But Healy, O'Donnel and Taylor all there at the same time? It's like an overload of stupidity.

JBH001

International Regular
Interesting. Probably the right decision - backs himself and his batsmen.

I gotta sign out as some Asians are watching the silly premiership, and I have to find somewhere else to watch the cricket.
Be back in a couple of hours though.

Go Sri Lanka!

pup11

International Coach
I think the pitch might get slower as the game progresses but the first 5 or 6 overs would be dicey for the Aussies.

pup11

International Coach
Gilly's gonna blast the Lankan bowlers today(or atleast i hope so)!

P.S: Have any overs been deducted?

Last edited: