• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final | England vs Pakistan | Melbourne, 13 November 2022

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I wasn’t suggesting you thought otherwise.

To be fair, DLS does have a responsibility to keep up with data from modern games so as it knows how to properly value wickets remaining in general, so if more teams do this then it might stop underrating them in this way soon.
In early T20 I remember DLS being completely horrible

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Stokes is so gun. won england an ODI wc, a t20 WC and bailed there ass out of losing a home ashes to an aussie side that had 4 and a half performing players.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Today is just the game where i feel just 4 overs for a bowler hurts the the chances for a bowling side win.

Say it was an odi and Pakistan was defending 180 and if England would have had to go through 18-20 overs of Shaheen-Naseem and Haris upfront it may have been a different result.

Anyhow its the uniqueness of each format which makes them all enjoyable in their own way.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
All the talk of how many players England were missing got me thinking about an England side from those who were unavailable or not selected.
I got as far as this:
1. Roy
2. Jacks
3. Malan
4. Bairstow
5. Vince
6. ???
7. ???
8. Willey
9. Archer
10. Wood
11. Topley

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
All the talk of how many players England were missing got me thinking about an England side from those who were unavailable or not selected.
I got as far as this:
1. Roy
2. Jacks
3. Malan
4. Bairstow
5. Vince
6. ???
7. ???
8. Willey
9. Archer
10. Wood
11. Topley