• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Domestic Season 2023

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Durham doing Bazball.
Disgusting. Hope they lose every game

let’s get back to proper games with 100 overs per day and 200 totals , then after 5 days it’s a dra
Also declare when you have batted for three days and scored 600 plus

CartyDurham

Him not going to Pakistan last year was particularly strange.
Instead of jacks and Ahmed ?

they did pick livingstone to be a spinner and batsman all rounder , unfortunately he got injured

I’m surprised they have not looked at livingstone so far this summer

One of my lads at Durham has brought a ton up. Robinson. 394 for 4 is a cracking day one

CartyDurham

401 for 4 Durham today, setting up this game lovely v third place Leicester

win this match and we are well on our way to promotion

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Instead of jacks and Ahmed ?

they did pick livingstone to be a spinner and batsman all rounder , unfortunately he got injured

I’m surprised they have not looked at livingstone so far this summer

One of my lads at Durham has brought a ton up. Robinson. 394 for 4 is a cracking day one
Yeah instead of Jacks really.

Robinson been a very good signing hadn't he.

Third_Man

U19 Vice-Captain
What is the purpose of the loan scheme?

I thought it was to plug unavoidable gaps in a squad - to allow replacements when players are injured and squads become too threadbare.

This is clearly not the case when Yorkshire sign Moriarty on loan from Surrey which means that they then have a first team spinner - not just any spinner - but a recent England international spinner - who was fit and available, but who can then be allowed to go out on loan, as they then have a surplus of spinners wo can off load one for one game.

The ECB have allowed this competition to become a joke.