• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England will play 3 ODI & 5 T20I in Westindies: Dec. 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Schedule

Date Match Venue
Dec 3, 3023 1st ODI Antigua
Dec 6, 2023 2nd ODI Antigua
Dec 9, 2023 3rd ODI Barbados
Dec 12, 2023 1st T20I Barbados
Dec 14, 2023 2nd T20I Grenada
Dec 16, 2023 3rd T20I Grenada
Dec 19, 2023 4th T20I Trinidad
Dec 21, 2023 5th T20I Trinidad

Good for both team koz 2024 t20 world cup in USA & Westindies not far away from Dec '23.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Odds on this thread being rightly ignored and forgotten and then a new thread being created in 6-7 months when people are even vaguely interested in meaningless white ball WC warm-up series?

Both teams play heaps of games in between. Really no need for this now.

Molehill

International Captain
Odds on this thread being rightly ignored and forgotten and then a new thread being created in 6-7 months when people are even vaguely interested in meaningless white ball WC warm-up series?
It's not even the *Official* Thread.

This Tour would seem to have been created with one thing in mind - Tourism. I've already seen Gower promoting one and no doubt there will be loads.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
It's not even the *Official* Thread.

This Tour would seem to have been created with one thing in mind - Tourism. I've already seen Gower promoting one and no doubt there will be loads.
Venues are interesting in that T & T finally gets some England games. That is not so much for tourism, more for locals who do actually turn up to cricket, especially white ball.

The others are all tourism and filling CWI's coffers so they can afford to run our academy and have a longer domestic season. I dont like it, but it's the financial reality of the way international cricket is structured. The upcoming India tour is even more profitable. We need these games as we make losses when hosting anyone else.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schedule

Date Match Venue
Dec 3, 3023 1st ODI Antigua
Dec 6, 2023 2nd ODI Antigua
Dec 9, 2023 3rd ODI Barbados
Dec 12, 2023 1st T20I Barbados
Dec 14, 2023 2nd T20I Grenada
Dec 16, 2023 3rd T20I Grenada
Dec 19, 2023 4th T20I Trinidad
Dec 21, 2023 5th T20I Trinidad

Good for both team koz 2024 t20 world cup in USA & Westindies not far away from Dec '23.
Still nothing in Jamaica... ;(