• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol such a bad dive from Ali

Who is this ****? Totally uninspiring. Feel like he's been selected just to be a bowling machine for this road.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lol such a bad dive from Ali

Who is this ****? Totally uninspiring. Feel like he's been selected just to be a bowling machine for this road.
Xuhaib was hoping for something like a pre-injury Abbas.

Looks more like a post-injury Abbas tbh. Then again I reckon a pre-injury Abbas would be getting flogged on this pitch too.

Naseem has actually bowled really well.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reminder that this is historically the most pace friendly deck in Pakistan when not doctored by the National Highway Authority. Hasan Ali has a 10fer here.

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
The last Rawalpindi Test , Australia and Pakistan played to a draw ...
1187 runs was scored in the match with the loss of 14 wickets .
Pakistan ended day 5 on 252/0 ...It could be that kinda test again, wonder what the odds were for a draw in this match ?

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
But ive got to say England are a treat to watch with this new approach, it could be revolutionary..I'm pretty sure if Bazball is successful the other teams are going to copy it ...It will probably cause the extinction of players like Elgar though , but then again that's evolution.

Socerer 01

International Captain
But ive got to say England are a treat to watch with this new approach, it could be revolutionary..I'm pretty sure if Bazball is successful the other teams are going to copy it ...It will probably cause the extinction of players like Elgar though , but then again that's evolution.
this isn’t going to work on pitches that have more for bowlers like South African ones. I’d wait before calling for the demise of the blockers