• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Domestic

Natman20

International Debutant
I just wanted to know what teams some international players are goin to play in in their off season. And results. What Black Caps are going to county cricket?

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
As far as I know we've got:

Fleming - Nottinghamshire
Styris - Middlesex
H Marshall - ?

Im not sure about any others

sportychic33

State 12th Man
oram was meant to go to bacup and play in the lancashire league, but because of injury he isn't going. i think adams might be going back to essex. i'm not sure about the rest of them.

Will Scarlet

U19 Debutant
sportychic33 said:
oram was meant to go to bacup and play in the lancashire league, but because of injury he isn't going. i think adams might be going back to essex. i'm not sure about the rest of them.
Adams is definitely playing for Essex again this season.

Is there any place we can find the scores of the lancashire leagues, to follow the likes of Fulton and other fringe players?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
A guy in my team, Regan Mauheni, is heading over to England as part of a development scheme. He's heading over to a club that former Notts player Kevin Cooper has jacked up for him - if anyone knows anything about that, let me know.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
he might be playing for Hucknall, thats Kevin Coopers old club
So he might be opening (the bowling) for Hucknall?

Maybe "money's too tight to mention"?

:p

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
also Lou Vincent, playing for rochdale in the same league and Neil Broom (who's he?) for Royton.
He's a middle-order batsman from Canterbury. I believe he made his maiden FC hundred this season just past. I think he only makes the team when the Black Caps are playing.