• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone ever talk

cpr

International Coach
Christ i cant get my head around tiddlywinks, its way too technical, makes cricket seem simple.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I find that if i advance the Jack in the lineout it can really help if you've got a penalty on the baseline in the dying moments of the 7th Frame.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys I need some help working out what to do when one of my guards retires hurt. I know you're supposed to finish the game one down but I can't see what's wrong with bringing in a centre-half forward to help spread the ball out through the backs. Of course you could cover with a quick change of lines but then you run the risk of not making it through to the chequered flag. If only I could perfect my clean and jerk to such a standard that I could find the gap through extra cover and achieve a double word score.

Has anyone had this problem before?

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Replace the guard with a helmsman and stiffen the suspension and then you may be able to ignore the clean and jerk. Then pass go and collect $200.