• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 5 - 1 day - Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northen Districts versus Somerset
Mashonaland versus Jamaica
Karachi versus Guyana

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
ND's Team For The Next Round At Home Against Somerset

S Afridi
O Cardew
S Fleming
D Chougdale
K Sangakarra
S Styris
C Cairns
A Blignaut
G Aldridge
Z Khan
M Ntini

Capt: S Fleming

Keeper: K Sangakarra

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
A. Hollioake
F. Maqbool
D. Stevens
U. Afzaal
G. Gambhir
J. Laney
U. Baig
S. Pollock
M. Sami
C. Elstub
A. Noffke

captain: F Maqbool
keeper: U Baig

Duse

Cricket Spectator
Jamaica

M Di Venuto
Z Ardley
J Troughton
K Peiterson
H White
T Naidu
B Dippenaar
L Ronchi
R Johnson
H Singh
J Ormond

Captain: K Peiterson
Keeper: L Ronchi

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**Guyana Team**

Y Hlls
V Adamson
N Mckenzie
C Perren
R Sarwan
C Baugh
Y Cole
A Giles
F Rose
D Mackenzie
J Lawson

Captain: N McKenzie
Keeper: C Baugh

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mashonaland

C Adams
M Burns
A Petal
D Mongia
J Gallian
E De Silva
I Ward
C Tremlett
S Mushtaq
K Sami
R Cunningham

Captain: C Adams
Keeper: M Burns

2nd Place Mashonaland to face the runaway leaders Jamaica. Victory for Mashonaland will see the 2 teams level on points, with net run rate deciding the champion. Captain Chris Adams opens in his last game before he retires at the premature age of 33 to persue a career in the Media. Since leaving Sussex with whome he won the county championship, and helping Mashonaland to promotion positions in both forms of the game, he feels now is a good time to leave. Keeper Mike Burns joins Adams at the top of the order, also for his last game, since he is moving back to Somerset at the end of the season, handing the gloves back to Andy Petal. The injured Gus Mackay has admitted defeat and will also retire at the end of the season, he will be sadly missed although the bowling is in safe hands with Hugh Bradley.

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
K Vaas
G Mail
D Pretorius
M Hatton
H Pears
J Anderson
A Rayadu
A Dani
R Warner
S Akhtar
V Turpin

Captain: R Warner
Keeper: G Mail

I know it says I am 10 mins late to post, but daylight savings is gone now over here, so its 11:11:D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr. Ponting said:
I know it says I am 10 mins late to post, but daylight savings is gone now over here, so its 11:11:D
British Summer Time's back over here, so we can actually see what's happening after 6pm! I don't know how that affects the time difference between England and Australia but I wouldn't mind knowing so I know when I have to post my team.

Mr P still giving his tailenders a go?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Rik said:
British Summer Time's back over here, so we can actually see what's happening after 6pm! I don't know how that affects the time difference between England and Australia but I wouldn't mind knowing so I know when I have to post my team.

Mr P still giving his tailenders a go?
yep still going with the mighty tailenders, and with last place all but assured, why not!?!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.