• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dick Motz, Neil Adcock, Pat Cummins

ataraxia

International Coach
Is something going to be done to fix this? Seeing names like these filtered is quite off-putting, and surely an exception can be coded into the filter.

Edit: I see Cummins has been fixed. Weirdly enough: *** cumm

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah Pat Cummins was brought up earlier which is why it wasn't filtered when this thread started. Looks like we've just got to bring it up when the filter has got it wrong.

Would tagging a mod work, or does it have to be James to make filter exceptions?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yeah Pat Cummins was brought up earlier which is why it wasn't filtered when this thread started. Looks like we've just got to bring it up when the filter has got it wrong.

Would tagging a mod work, or does it have to be James to make filter exceptions?
It's only me who can make these filter changes.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is "Moby Dick" still filtered? I referenced in in Shady Slim's TV countdown thread.

It's not too likely to come up again, but as a classic of American literature, feel it deserves a pass too.

Guess I'll find out when I hit the "post reply" button. Here goes...

EDIT: Nope. Seems to be ok. Good work, chaps!

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is "Moby Dick" still filtered? I referenced in in Shady Slim's TV countdown thread.

It's not too likely to come up again, but as a classic of American literature, feel it deserves a pass too.

Guess I'll find out when I hit the "post reply" button. Here goes...

EDIT: Nope. Seems to be ok. Good work, chaps!
Call me Cummins.