• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Don

State Vice-Captain
greeny green greens what is with the lack luster performances.we were going sooo well.plz concentrate and get some work done

masterblaster

International Captain
Wicketless in both innings :(

Sorry Blacks, but that was out of the norm. But it was great to see we claimed the draw and from here on we can no doubt win this entire competition.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
What a shame Red, we really had them there, but they really did well at the end there. Great play by Hak and Kenny, shame you missed out on the century, but two 50's is superb.

GO REDS!!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Another top team performance. Patrick looked great on return and we look to have great team balance again with everyone doing their bit. We're well and truly alive in the FC competition still.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
hoooorrrraaaayyyyyyy! great win for the team, well done batsmen (Fitsy... when will it stop?) Quite happy with my performance, I needed that badly. Demeza bowled well in the 2nd innings as well! awesome stuff boys, FC and OD titles are ours i tell you! Keep it up Blues, I love playing for you. :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Well done guys.....overall 2 nice scores with the bat, and 2 good results for the bowlers in both innings.

:)

Forward we go.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wow surprised to see a good performance by me in the one day. good job, reds.
and as for four days, Håkon Mørk, how do you do it? personally disappointed with my performance, but it was a good show by the team, pity we couldnt manage a win.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice Blues, top batting from Simon once again. Happy to get the Green captain out in both innings (;)), fairly pleased with overall figures of 37-16-67-4, economical but not that many wickets, which is what I have been doing most of the season (:().

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The Baconator said:
Another good FC win there, if we're not 3rd now we will be soon
We must be... we are now (W/L/D) 7-9-2, Red are 5-8-5. Assuming 30 pts for a win, 15 for a draw, and 0 for a loss, the table after 18 games should be something like:

Black 10-5-3 - 345
Green 9-9-0 - 270
Blue 7-9-2 - 240
Red 5-8-5 - 225

Huzzah. :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
We must be... we are now (W/L/D) 7-9-2, Red are 5-8-5. Assuming 30 pts for a win, 15 for a draw, and 0 for a loss, the table after 18 games should be something like:

Black 10-5-3 - 345
Green 9-9-0 - 270
Blue 7-9-2 - 240
Red 5-8-5 - 225

If that's accurate, we're just two games from a finals spot. Big game coming up next guys.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adamc said:

Black 10-5-3 - 345
Green 9-9-0 - 270
Blue 7-9-2 - 240
Red 5-8-5 - 225

Code:
[B]**5D**						
The Manuel Ramprakash Challenge Trophy						
Team			P	W	L	D	T	Pts[/B]
Cricket Web Black	17	10	5	2	0	330
Cricket Web Green	17	9	8	0	0	270
Cricket Web Red		17	5	8	4	0	210
Cricket Web Blue	17	6	9	2	0	210

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Code:
[B]**5D**						
The Manuel Ramprakash Challenge Trophy						
Team			P	W	L	D	T	Pts[/B]
Cricket Web Black	17	10	5	2	0	330
Cricket Web Green	17	9	8	0	0	270
Cricket Web Red		17	5	8	4	0	210
Cricket Web Blue	17	6	9	2	0	210
:( Only played 17 games, I must've counted the most recent game twice. Shouldn't we be ahead of Red by virtue of having more wins though?