• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dawid Malan Appreciation Thread

Firebreaker

Banned
Despite having cold start to his Test career,He has done well against WI and played few important innings and his place is still not confirmed in Test side with that being said he should be in LOI sides.He's already in T20 side but I think he should be in ODI side as well as it is his main format where he excels.He scored 180+ for Lions against SL or Pak A side which included some internationals like Hassan Ali.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doubt anyone on here would ever have picked him but he has probably done the best out of the 3 who made their debut in the same game and deserves an ashes place. Still think nobody expects him to be a long term answer and a 50 test guy with an average over 40 but he has done enough in the West Indies series to get on the plane in November. After that, who knows.

91Jmay

International Coach
I do appreciate he has decided to take a normal first name and spell it stupidly. Other than that it's a hard pass for me.

Bijed

International Regular
I sort of get the feeling that battling half-centuries might be the most he has to offer at Test level, but I have been impressed by his determination to grind out those runs.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Let's not slander the name of Ravi Bopara.

Malan will never score one let alone three test centuries. Westley too, they're both shockingly piss.